Please see also this website’s page on scientific studies.
All wireless radiation is bioactive. That is, it causes biological effects, even non-ionizing radiation and even at levels tens of thousands of times less than the exposure limits set by the Federal Communications Commission (which is not a health and safety agency in the first place). There is a large amount of published, peer reviewed scientific research supporting this statement.
Among the adverse health effects that you may notice from a smart electric meter are:
- tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and
- heart palpitations.
There are many more.
Among the adverse health effects that you probably won’t notice are:
- genotoxicity and single-and double-strand DNA damage,
- neurotoxicity in humans and animals,
- carcinogenicity in humans,
- serious impacts on human and animal sperm morphology and function,
- effects on offspring behavior,
- creation of reactive oxygen species,
- immune dysfunction,
- cognitive processing effects,
- stress protein synthesis in the brain,
- altered brain development,
- sleep and memory disturbances,
- abnormal behavior,
- sperm dysfunction, and
- brain tumors.
These occur even at levels of exposure that are thousands of times less than the radiation emitted by smart meters.
For scientific studies on wireless radiation and biological or health effects, see our page: